Sponsor Learn Around The World!
Global trotting educator, journalist, and explorer, Brandon Hall aka GEO-B, virtually brings the world into classrooms via Virtual Field Trips. Learn Around The World Virtual Field Trips are live, interactive web shows that teachers use to instill global awareness and a safe environment to practice sound digital citizenship skills. During the 2017-18 school year, Learn
Around The World will be providing over 75 free virtual field trips per semester.
Sponsoring a series of Learn Around The World Virtual field Trips is a great opportunity to publicly support global education locally, nationally, globally, or even all. By doing so, you align your organization and brand with Learn Around The World’s fast growing reach and with a vision of classrooms without borders.
Imagine if 10 years ago you could sponsor just one classroom to travel from the U.S. to Indonesia and come face to face with Komodo Dragons for the sake of exploration, discovery and scholarship? Well, today it’s possible with Learn Around The World’s variety of educational experiences. With the exceptions of built in safety, cost efficiency, and scalability to the tune of 9 classrooms per experience of course.
Learn Around the World is virtually changing what’s possible with educational field trips. Don’t miss your opportunity to support your future workforce, clients and partners in their educational pursuits.
We like what your company is doing for the state of education and we hope you like what we are doing! Enclosed are our sponsorship opportunities for 2016. Together, we’ll be able to bring the world to our students, one school at a time. Which school will you choose for your scholarship award?
Virtual Field Trips
Learn Around The World offers a variety of unique and authentic learning experiences via Virtual Field Trips. Our Virtual Field Trips are 45-60 minute live webinars. Our staff travels to unique locations around the world to document the people, places and things that make our world so wonderful.
GEO-B (Brandon Hall) then virtually guides classrooms on these experiences throughout the school year to a rapidly growing following of Learn Around The World Explorers (i.e., teachers and students).
Reach & Growth
Our reach is rapidly growing in the education community. With the exception of a few social media communities, our growth has been almost entirely by word of mouth. With support from generous sponsors, we’ll be able to market our program to specific markets and substantially increase our reach past our historical and anticipated organic growth documented below.
|Repeat Participants (Classrooms)||–||243|
|Ave. Classrooms Per Show||3.5||9.9|
|Ave. Students Per Show||88.2||249.1|
* Participants are counted once per year for each classroom.
** Participations are counted for each event a classroom participates in during the year.
Participations By Location (2016-2017)
Top US States
Indiana – 108
Texas – 95
Illinois – 89
USA – 1157
Canada – 41
Mexico – 27
* Classrooms from 47 of the 50 U.S. States participated in our programs during the 2016-17 school year.
I. Sponsor giveaways with in kind donations.
While our greatest need is financial support for the purposes of improving our service and audience reach, we do have exciting opportunities to support our teacher and classroom giveaway programs.
- Teacher Giveaway – Donate a prize for our teacher giveaway. Our Spring 2018 season starts on February 12th and we’ll be running a social media contest during the weeks leading up to the start of the season. Show off your product/service by awarding one of our winning teachers a prize. (These prizes are for teacher use)
- Classroom Giveaway – Donate a prize for one of our in show quizzes. During all of our programs, we conduct an in show quiz where we send the winning classroom/student a prize. Show off your product/service by awarding one of our GEOquiz winners! (These prizes are for student use)
II. Sponsor a GEOshow series
Learn Around The World will be providing two virtual field trip series during the Spring 2018 school semester: GEOshow and GEOshow USA. Each series offers an exciting opportunity to reach different audiences at varies levels of commitment. Each series consists of 5 show topics that are aired live on 5 separate occasions for a total of 25 live events. The original GEOshow is split into Group A and Group B to fit our 10 unique shows into the 5 show set benefits.
GEOshow – GEOshow is our flagship virtual field trip experience. During GEOshow, students are virtually taken around the world to experience trekking up Mayan pyramids, on active volcanoes, amongst Komodo Dragons, and so much more.
- Group A (Spring 2018) -Komodo National Park, Mexican Culture, Magnificent Monarchs: The great migration, Nyepi: Balinese new year, and Semana Santa: Holy week in Antigua, Guatemala.
- Group B (Spring 2018) – Asian Elephants, The Mayans, Volcanoes of Guatemala, Songkran: Thai new year, and Natural Wonders of Southern Mexico.
GEOshow USA – GEOshow USA provides teachers the opportunity to enhance their students’ learning experiences of their own country. The following programs will be included in the Spring 2018 season of GEOshow USA: Young Abraham Lincoln, Wright Brothers: First in flight, Washington D.C.: The monuments tour, Wildlife of Maine, and The Brooklyn Bridge.
III. Sponsor one show topic
Don’t want to commit to a GEOshow series? Laser focus your your support on the topic of your choice for one week of programming. For example, sponsor one week of programming for the Pilgrims of Plymouth show that will be run in addition to the 5 shows included in our series line up. We’ll work with you to provide a show topic that is both popular and one that you feel strongly about.
Opportunity II – Support a GEOshow series
* Committing to the Title level for our original GEOshow series includes perks for both groups (A & B) of show topics. That’s 50 total live events.
Opportunity III – Support a single topic of your choice
Support Learn Around The World
For questions, information, or inquiries about custom options contact:
P: 919 – 495 – 1446